首页 体育内容详情
足球博彩分析(www.hg108.vip):Prosecutors blame renovation firm for India bridge collapse

足球博彩分析(www.hg108.vip):Prosecutors blame renovation firm for India bridge collapse

分类:体育

标签: # 皇冠正网代理开户

网址:

SEO查询: 爱站网 站长工具

点击直达

310竞彩足球胜负www.99cx.vip)是一个开放皇冠体育网址代理APP下载、皇冠体育网址会员APP下载、皇冠体育网址线路APP下载、皇冠体育网址登录APP下载的官方平台。310竞彩足球胜负上竞彩足球胜负分析专家数据更新最快。310竞彩足球胜负开放皇冠官方会员注册、皇冠官方代理开户等业务。

Indian prosecutors say contractors installed heavier flooring during work on the 150-year-old bridge in Morbi but did not replace a rusty main cable. – AFP pic, November 2, 2022.

INDIAN prosecutors have blamed a company that renovated a suspension bridge for its collapse at the weekend in which more than 130 people were killed.

Contractors installed heavier flooring during work on the 150-year-old bridge in Morbi but did not replace a rusty main cable.

Police believe the structure snapped due to excess weight when it was crowded with visitors on Sunday, plunging 135 people to their deaths in a river below.

Nine people linked to the Oreva group, a watch and e-bike manufacturing firm that had a contract to manage the bridge, have been arrested on manslaughter charges.

Oreva “hired contractors who were not qualified enough”, public prosecutor Harshendu Panchal told reporters after a remand hearing late yesterday.

“The main cable of the bridge was not changed during renovation,” he said.

“Police also believe that the weight of the bridge increased due to the four-layer aluminium flooring done by the contractors, which may have resulted in the bridge collapse.”

,

足球博彩分析www.hg108.vip)是一个开放皇冠即时比分、代理最新登录线路、会员最新登录线路、皇冠代理APP下载、皇冠会员APP下载、皇冠线路APP下载、皇冠电脑版下载、皇冠手机版下载的皇冠新现金网平台。足球博彩分析上登录线路最新、新2皇冠网址更新最快,足球博彩分析开放皇冠会员注册、皇冠代理开户等业务。

,

The 230-metre-long structure, a major tourist attraction in the area, was only reopened last Wednesday after nearly seven months of renovations that are said to have cost 20 million rupees (RM1.14 million).

Authorities in the western state of Gujarat say the proper safety certificates were not obtained before visitors were allowed to return. At least 47 of the victims were children.

Oreva had been awarded a 15-year contract by local authorities to operate and maintain the bridge but investigations have since found it had no prior experience on such projects.

However, Oreva group manager Deepak Parekh reportedly told the court: “It was the will of God that such an unfortunate incident happened.”

He and another Oreva manager, along with two contractors, were remanded in police custody, while five ticket sellers and security guards for the bridge were sent to prison awaiting trial.

Even in a country where infrastructure is often dilapidated, the bridge disaster is one of the worst in decades and has triggered widespread condemnation and demands for accountability.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the accident site yesterday and promised a “detailed and extensive inquiry to identify all aspects relating to the tragedy”.

Flags were flown at half-mast in Gujarat today and all official and entertainment events were cancelled. – AFP, November 2, 2022.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。,

ug环球代理开户www.ugbet.us)开放环球UG代理登录网址、会员登录网址、环球UG会员注册、环球UG代理开户申请、环球UG电脑客户端、环球UG手机版下载等业务。

 当前暂无评论,快来抢沙发吧~

发布评论